A two day event for industry on the creation and use of Australian botanical colour in textiles?
The Natural dye conference brings the textile industry together to connect with natural dye services and expertise.
Hear from professionals farming, processing, manufacturing or researching natural dyes.
Explore the opportunities that botanical dyes present for local products.
WHEN | 31 August & 1 September 2018, 8:30am – 5:00pm
WHERE | RMIT University, Brunswick, VIC
Friday 31 August - Confirmed Sessions:
- The natural dye system at scale
- Microeconomics of bush dyes
- Eucalyptus dye database exhibition and presentation
Saturday 1 September - Confirmed Sessions:
- Indigo the organic way
- Indigofera australis - Australia's native indigo
- Collaborations from farm to garment
- Eucalyptus dye database exhibition