Jeanswest | Committed to Transparency

Advocating transparency in the manufacturing supply chain, Jeanswest have proudly published 100% of their Tier 1 factory partners with a detailed listing that shares product categories, number of workers, and gender mix information.

"With our latest publication accounting for 100% of our cut, make and trim supply base, we are giving our customers assurance that our partners are operating to our required Code of Conduct, and that Jeanswest knows exactly who we are working with."

Having previously published 80% of its Tier 1 supplier names and locations, Jeanswest's updated listing shares the remaining 20% of its factory partners and provides additional information; supplying product categories number of workers and the gender mix.

Jeanswest womenswear senior product developer and CSR Kate Davies said the brand was proud to be involved in a project that showed its customers a new level of transparency.

“I am proud to be involved in a project of this significance; one that shows our customers that Jeanswest knows exactly who we are working with, and gives assurance that our partners are operating to our required Code of Conduct.”

See Jeanswest's published supplier list here and the supporting production map here. Or visit Jeanswest online.